Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
wow, I cried when the caprice died, and I just cried a little for the impending death of the crown vic. I too, love the charger, but its just not a true police car.

·
Registered
893 Posts
body on frame, solid axle, those were the kings of the road for so many years. don't think we;ll ever see cars like this again.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I think we (someone) should move these posts to the G/L forum. J/L hasn't made a Crown Vic police car in a long time. I have the old "America's Finest" C/V for NC highway Patrol. Stupid wheels but a nice model. JUNK compared to G/L's latest Crown Vics. However, Kudos to J/L for the old Dodge Monaco; I've always loved it. I sold them cars when they were new and they (Monacos and Gran Furys of the mid-70's) were state of the art.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
This was a great opportunity for GM to continue the Pontiac G8 on the Chevy platform as the new Impala, Caprica, or Lumina but GM has announced the G8 platform will no longer be available in the USA. I think they are all lost now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts