Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
The link didn't work for me. I used to have a '69 Mach 1 which was a pretty fun car. Had to sell it for school supplies when I decided to get a real career.

I'll share a pic of my brothers Mustang he has had since highschool. We took this photo last summer and I may have posted it before but I don't remember for sure......

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jlightning said:
The link didn't work for me. I used to have a '69 Mach 1 which was a pretty fun car. Had to sell it for school supplies when I decided to get a real career.

I'll share a pic of my brothers Mustang he has had since highschool. We took this photo last summer and I may have posted it before but I don't remember for sure......

Sorry the link didn't work jlightning. Thanks for sharing the pic of your brother's Mustang. I'm sure he's proud of it, it's a beauty!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
jlightning said:

Very SWEET ! ! I had always wished that Ford had made a California Special Convertible :thumbsup:

Scott

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jlightning said:
The video worked for me today,....funny. I've passed it on to some friends!
I guess it's like me......sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts