Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a great show, saw some great cars, here's some shots I got.

1989 Nissan Skyline GTR, asking price was $27,500. Probably my favorite of the whole show, or maybe this next one...

Trans Am style Datsun 240Z with a turbo.

Another beautiful 240Z.

Noble M400

2000 Mustang Cobra R

'69 Mustang Boss 429

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

1955 Mercedes-Benz 300C

Tony Stewart's Lamborghini Murcielago

'07 Z06

One of the cleaner customs there, a Grand National (or maybe a Monte Carlo?)

Hope you like them!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
jedimario said:
Was a great show, saw some great cars, here's some shots I got.

2000 Mustang Cobra R
I was looking at this and trying to figure out what was WRONG with this Cobra R ? ? I had to go look at my diecast to make sure. This Cobra R is missing the front lower valance !

Bet the guy broke it going up a driveway or out racing the car. Too bad, it looks kind of funny without it.

Have a great Sunday all !

Scott

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Scott Moen said:
I was looking at this and trying to figure out what was WRONG with this Cobra R ? ? I had to go look at my diecast to make sure. This Cobra R is missing the front lower valance !

Bet the guy broke it going up a driveway or out racing the car. Too bad, it looks kind of funny without it.

Scott
Right you are...shoulda caught that. I don't think it was a clone though, had the right engine and everything. And you can see the holes where it waws bolted on.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Scott Moen said:

Scott
If he drives it regularly, he probably took if off to avoid scraping it all the time. When I'm driving my Corvette, I have to watch when I go over bumps as well - have to drive over real slow at the right angle! :freak:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I was thinking of going.I was invited to bring my jeep with the club but with gas prices at $2.89 a gallon I decided to wait.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
jedimario said:

1989 Nissan Skyline GTR, asking price was $27,500. Probably my favorite of the whole show, or maybe this next one...
[/QUOTE=jedimario]

glhshelby said:
That looks just the one down the street from me fs in the same color.Did you notice if it had SC plates? If so,I believe he has 2 more fs
[/QUOTE=glhshelby]

jedimario said:

Trans Am style Datsun 240Z with a turbo.
that 240 was just in a magazine last month[I believe turbo mag]

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Great pictures but how about the 54 Chevy Bel Air convertible and the 53 Ford sedan in the background of your shots? Some of us elder statesmen enjoy the cars of our youth :p

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
The Cobra R and Skyline and two of the biggest cars of my youth, and yes, I'm an "Elder Statesman" :lol:

Unless by cars of youth you mean ones that you actually see every now and then. I don't think Taruses, Intrepids, newer Impalas, Accords, and Camrys are old enough to be good material for this show yet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts