Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys know this seller by chance??

elvis-presley-1935-1977 - ebayname

jeffery king
muskegon,mi

He started his auction on 12th when i viewed it first, then changed it on 14th, didnt see that till after i won and sent paypal, well i get an e-mail right away saying "I`M SORRY BUT I STATED NO PAYPAL....I CANNOT REFUND YOUR MONEY OR SEND YOUR ITEM.....MONEY ORDERS ONLY...MY ACCOUNT IS FROZE BECAUSE OF SECURITY BREECH"

I couldnt cancel my payment since it went threw instantly, and tryed e-mailing the guy back asking to deny my payment or refund it or authorize paypal to refund. No reply.

Hopefully this will get figured out soon, and fixed, It looks like this guy got his items at fest? thought maybe someone would know him.

Thought id post to let you guys know of possible bogus seller

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
I won a set of the 02 toy fair cars from him a few weeks back, got my item fast and in good shape. At the time I remember he was saleing maybe 6 or 8 of them cheap, I got the 6 car set for 15 bucks. Yea, I know, i know,,,,,,,, they sold at the Warehouse sale during Lightning Fest for $5 bucks - I seen the picture of them there but hey, whatta ya going to do through e-pay but pay pay pay, if you want it. Anyway, He did good by me and I left him a positive feedback. I figured it must be one of you guys on the board that attended LF, to get so many of them (02 toy fair sets) just to turn around and sale them for profit. Sorry to hear about your problem, best of luck on getting it resolved. I still don't use or have Paypal or any of the others, at times its a pain but I do it the old fashion way with a Postal M.O. - I figure if someone has a beef or says the didn't recieve it, they can fight over it with the U.S Federal Post Office. Besides, isn't there always something happening with paypal? pretty much all i hear is that people get ripped off or its getting broke into- best of luck-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts