Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
ha-ha that site is hilarious:

"The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! Many flux capacitor designs have come and gone in the marketplace. Most have only been compatible with certain low production paintless cars. But now, KaleCoAuto has brought to you a modern Flux Capacitor fully compatible with any present day vehicle! This item may be expensive, but can you place a price on time travel? NOTE: Special return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return this product for a full refund, in no LESS than 30 days before you purchase it!"

·
Registered
573 Posts
My suburban will never be the same! AWD, but dyno's, passenger noise reducers, flux capacitors, blinker fluid, mother of all sub woofers, cross drilled brake lines, adjustable powerbands, booster bars, Kuneutson valves, muffler bearings, wiper blade sharpeners.....WOW.....I couldn't help myself.....I had to have the best of the best for my burb.....I am so weak!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
one of my favorites
You've heard of the Y pipe.. the X pipe.. the H pipe.. nothing can touch the O pipe!!! It provides 100% back pressure feedback on ALL engines!! Torque increase and kuneutson valve float brings in much lower revs so you don't hurt your motor! Not CARB Legal. Please specify standard or polished finish. Product shown is dual input O-Pipe with standard finish.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Atencio said:
ha-ha that site is hilarious:

"The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! Many flux capacitor designs have come and gone in the marketplace. Most have only been compatible with certain low production paintless cars. But now, KaleCoAuto has brought to you a modern Flux Capacitor fully compatible with any present day vehicle! This item may be expensive, but can you place a price on time travel? NOTE: Special return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return this product for a full refund, in no LESS than 30 days before you purchase it!"
That's too dangerous: you should just stop yourself from buying it in the first place, otherwise you'll cause a Cash Register Paradox. :freak:

·
Registered
9,677 Posts

Having trouble locating a replacement 710 Cap? KaleCoAuto has an industry exclusive: The Chrome 710 Cap. The chrome finish provides that desired sparkle and shine to your otherwise dull engine bay.

LMAO Johnson Rod

Thats just too funny a place to go! Man I could"ve fixed my Jeep with this stuff!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:

Having trouble locating a replacement 710 Cap? KaleCoAuto has an industry exclusive: The Chrome 710 Cap. The chrome finish provides that desired sparkle and shine to your otherwise dull engine bay.

LMAO Johnson Rod

Thats just too funny a place to go! Man I could"ve fixed my Jeep with this stuff!
I have to be honest, it took me about a minute to figure that one out!

I was like... wth is a 710 cap? kept staring at the picture and it just hit me...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts