Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Diecastspace.com finally opened the voting for the nominees for the 2013 Super Convention in Las Vegas.. You can vote for the inductees on the following link:

I noticed that we have 2 HobbyTalk members nominated on the voting ballot.

Liv N Low for RAOK Award
Markkaz for People Choice Award

Lets help these guys and show our support by voting for them so they can be inducted for the 2013 Diecastspace Super Convention, they deserve to be inducted as they contribute a lot to the hobby..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thank you Shell :wave: for passing the word along that I was on the list for 2013 Diecastspace RAOK Award ..

Thank you a bunch :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .. Oh and keep an eye out for 2 boxes to hit your door soon :D

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Shell :wave: for passing the word along that I was on the list for 2013 Diecastspace RAOK Award ..

Thank you a bunch :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: .. Oh and keep an eye out for 2 boxes to hit your door soon :D
Got the boxes today, I thought you sent me bricks till I opened them up... :lol:

Thanks again!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Oh good, they made it ...

Yea, they were a little heavy, sorry about that. Did you have to rent a forklift to pick them up from your front porch :p ...

Hope you and your daughter enjoy them :thumbsup:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha no forklift I have bigger muscles than you... :tongue:

Yes we will enjoy them, my daughter was excited and couldn't wait to open the boxes... She always lights up when she sees you sent something.

Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts