Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the final decision will be a joint venture between TheDarkCutlass and zeb41. I've given it some thought and came up with an intersting (hopefully) way to do this.

My holiday festivities with various family members has kept me busy through the 26th, so today is the first chance I've gotten to check back here since the 22nd. Hope everyone had a nice holiday and will get my secret santa info posted soon as I can.

Take care,
Robert

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diecast City is a cool place to hang out. I hope you had a great Christmas D_S. It was pretty slow around here. :)

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
OK, I need to get cracking on the next chapter! It is a bit overwhelming. I think I counted 8 or 9 images that need done!

The good thing is that my table is finally cleared off.

Trust me, this chapter is worth the wait!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
CenterShock said:
OK, I need to get cracking on the next chapter! It is a bit overwhelming. I think I counted 8 or 9 images that need done!

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm almost in fullblown Diecast City withdrawal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CenterShock said:

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out myself, Nick. Not sure how you'll top your last batch of pics though.

DW, my Christmas wasn't too bad. A little different than expected, but I never know what to expect where family is concerned around the holidays. Overall, it worked out better than the the last couple of years, so I was greatful :)

BTW, this is my first post on the new computer. No word yet on what paypal is up to with the faulty one. After having my poor old comp for about ten years, I was barely able to do anything. Although I'm so used to that old keyboard, this one feels a bit strange. The colors on the screen look a lot brighter and less straining on the eyes, that's for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts