Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Mine worked out fine but the dam cable box didn't have the right time until tonight, and it decided to update it's software at one of the funniest parts of Beverly Hills Cop! :freak: That's OK though I can practically recite the movie anyway.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
mine changed over ok.

·
Registered
123 Posts
to change the time on your computer to the new time, simply right click on the time display in the lower right corner then on adjust time and date..cant be moe simple than that
GOD bless
wayne james

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
I believe it was some sort of plan to conserve energy.
That is what they say. But if you think about it, it is hottest at the end of the day, which means the air conditioners are working harder.

I would rather have the light in the morning when I am driving to work than in the evening. Driving to work in the dark sucks.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
modelocar said:
to change the time on your computer to the new time, simply right click on the time display in the lower right corner then on adjust time and date..cant be moe simple than that
GOD bless
wayne james
A simple manual adjustment.
And when your computer does the automatic change, you just re-set it again to the proper time.
Not a big deal.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
896 Posts
travis1960 said:
That is what they say. But if you think about it, it is hottest at the end of the day, which means the air conditioners are working harder.

I would rather have the light in the morning when I am driving to work than in the evening. Driving to work in the dark sucks.
Driving home from work in the dark is worse, IMHO...I like the longer evenings. Better than in the winter when it's getting dark before 5pm..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts