Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
O/T: Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts

Pretty much shut them down since the opening kickoff. Played the kind of defensive game that many thought they weren't capable of. I'm thinking there's a few happy members here, and a few disappointed ones, too. All in all, a decent game in the rain. :thumbsup:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Sorry I thought that was one of the worst SB I have seen. I really was impartial as to the outcome but that was not good football. 8 turnovers!!!!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I have to admit I really didnt pay the least bit of attention, once I realized that my guess of 33 total points was dead, I didnt car at all anymore. Just not a football fan

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Can we finally put the myth of Rex Grossman being an NFL QB to rest?

That was the worst performance ever by a QB in any Super Bowl that I can ever remember. And weren't the Bears rumoured to have some kind of feasible defense????

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey Puppycat have you ever played football? It looked like some hard hits on most of the fumbles, plus it was raining. Congrats to Indy!!!!!!! :wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Bears or Colts. Two teams we like so the outcome was good either way.

Half Time show reaked.....Prince is literally "Washed up".......

Next....

·
Registered
549 Posts
COLTS FAN HERE AND I LOVED IT. YEA COLTS, WAY TO PUT THEM DOWN AFTER THE FIRST KICK RETURN FOR ALMOST A 100 YARDS. Heck Yea beat them after all their show off in the first kick.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts