T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely DA BEARS!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I'm hoping for the Colts. Actually I'm just hoping for a good game.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Bob Irsay crept out in the middle of the night !

60sMetal said:
Sorry - still can't get over the Colts leaving Baltimore :(
As fas as I am concerned, Bob Irsay is/was a CRETIN for dodging out in the middle of the night like that. What a PUNK ! I don't care HOW long they're in Indy, they will ALWAYS be the BALTIMORE COLTS !!! At least to me.

With as banged up as the bears secondary seems to be and their d line playing at a MUCH lower level than what they did for most of the season AND having to wonder which grossman will show up, I say Baltimore Colts all the way !!!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Interesting how nobody ever talks about the State of Maryland's role in that move. Like the fact that instead of negotiating with Irsay, they were trying to pass legislation that would have allowed them to sieze the team under eminent domain. Had he not left without warning, they probably would have filed a restraining order and held him there until they could take control of his team. Keep in mind, it was his team! He did what he thought he had to do. Besides, it's been 23 years - get over it.

BTW - I've liked the Colts since I was a kid in the 60s, and I hope they crush the Bears. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
scrambler81 said:
Interesting how nobody ever talks about the State of Maryland's role in that move. Like the fact that instead of negotiating with Irsay, they were trying to pass legislation that would have allowed them to sieze the team under eminent domain. Had he not left without warning, they probably would have filed a restraining order and held him there until they could take control of his team. Keep in mind, it was his team! He did what he thought he had to do. Besides, it's been 23 years - get over it.
Ummmm, Scrambler, New York just called New Jersey...... they want their Giants back :cool: ;) :drunk: :wave:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Ummmm, Scrambler, New York just called New Jersey...... they want their Giants back :cool: ;) :drunk: :wave:
Living in South Jersey, 20 minutes from Philly, I wish we could send the Giants back. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Living in Northwest Indiana (1 Hour to the Loop in Chicago & 2 Hours through the corn fields to Indy) I say we have the best of both worlds. My daughter just bought a Bears jersey so I'll probably root for the Colts to get her goat a little. Really I'm happy for both of my local teams!

·
Registered
284 Posts
If the NE of the USA is so good how come allmost all of the PRO teams are heading WEST? and only two teams from the MIDWEST are playing in the SUPERBOWL! [ just throwing a little gas on the fire] :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts