Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I Have A Co-worker Who's Little Girl Would Love Santa To Bring Her The Poke-mon(sp?) Figure For X-mas, Only Problem Is Santa Can't Get It , Especially In Canada . I Honestly Don't Know How Hard This Thing Is To Get , But Any Help Would Do, Loked At E-bay And That Doesn't Look Like An Option Right Now, I'm Sure Paypal Would Work. If Anyone Can Help You Would Make One Little Girl And Dad Happy.

Its Is A Target Exclusive , The Figure's Name Is Dawn - I Can Get More Info If Needed, It Is A Female Charcter.

Thanks For The Look !

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Here's a pic...

I looked in my local target today,didn't even se a Pokemon figure hanging???
Here is a borrowed pic...

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I've looked in 3 different Targets and there are no Pokemon to be had in any of them. Is this a new or old item? There are a couple of more Targets one town over that I may be able to check over the weekend. I'll let you know!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Old Stock???

I take these things are old? maybe last year or the year before? I looked in a couple more Targets nothing hanging for Pokemon.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl action figure Dawn...with little sidekick Buneary
Made by Jakks Pacific...2007

If so secondary market prices apply..Good luck on the hunt..

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow , I had no clue its was older that kinda sucks , looks like Ebay may be the only option, thanks for looking guys, really that was very cool of you.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Looks like the secondary market will be the best bet. 5 targets and no luck at any of them. Only TRU around here seems to be carrying any pokemon. Sorry i couldn't help out!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah word on the street that this is from a couple yrs ago, so they are mostly likely long gone. Its cool I told my co worker whats up so its fine. Thanks .

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Travis post a want ad in the community forum on spawn.com. Those guys have all kinds of limited figures. Ill talk to my action figure buddy in town as well. He has a room stacked full of figures as well. Good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts