Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up the first of probably many gifts for one of my girls the other day. found one of the OCC chopper bicycles in a pink version for my daughter. that is a sweet bike. wish they would have had something like that when i was a kid. now i just have to convince my wife that i need an authentic OCC chopper (not pink) to match for christmas also. yeah right, those bikes cost as much if not more than my house. :eek: can't stop wishing though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
When you say "pink", do you mean bright Barbie pink or is it sort of a metallic pink? I'll have to keep an eye out for that 'cause my oldest daughter has been looking at the red one mighty strong every time we go to TRU.....

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants one of these but just can't seem to justify the cost...now when the original versions come out, that may be a different story!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I saw the small version too in pink but this one was also metalic purple. It looked very nice. Not sure it was the kind of bike most girls that age would ride especially since it is still there (red and chrome one the same size is long gone) but if there is a girl out there with that mind set, I'm sure her future husband will be very happy.

All press clips state that an adult version is on the way. Huffy is already doing a Jesse James knock off as well.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i say pink i mean a metallic pink and purple like the one markhos has seen. this one is actually the 16" one. i was on ebay today looking around to see what the price has gone to and man have they got a lot of extra accessories for those bikes. headlights that work,grips,tailpipes,valve covers, rims etc. hey pocket thanks for the info. found a guy on ebay doing custom cruisers for adults for 850.00. wow i thought that seemed high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts