Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
i was following that back when the events actually took place. that was one of best! :thumbsup:
Yeah me too. In fact I think I posted about it here if I remember right

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
After reading the first 15 pages I got the drift. Read every 5th page after that. All I can say is........... Wenzel is a tool!!!!!
Kind of reminds me of a certain member here a few years ago only Wenzel is by far in a league of his own.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Mr.Stubbs said:
Kind of reminds me of a certain member here a few years ago only Wenzel is by far in a league of his own.
Yes, Your right. And that 'certain member' is back, with a new alias. :rolleyes:
I read the Wenzel article when it was fresh.
Some of the stuff posted on that thread would be hilarious, if it wasnt true.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
i actually caught it off an ATV message board. :thumbsup: you may have posted it here though but i don't remember seeing it.
Oh I have no doubt. His story was linked in every messge board you could think of.
Another story that was pretty good but did not reach Charlies level was the guy who posted a picture of his desktop to show the background picture and had a folder name on there that brought him a great deal of shame.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Wow, I can't believe somebody dug that thread back up. I was following that as it unfolded, it was pretty funny, but it was also kinda scary seeing what those pirate boys could dig up.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
From the Urban Dictionary:

1. wenzeled

1. Defrauded by an Internet seller.
2. Publicly outed as fraudulent person of low character.

"Hey, wanna buy some bran new gears for your truck?"
"LOL ok, here's $115"
"Now I want $140 for used gears out of my 2WD truck"
"Oh snap! I just got wenzeled!"

I googled his name and this guy must want to drop his whole internet connection! OUCH!

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Pretty amazing stuff, not advisable reading for those easely offended by vulgar language. But definately required reading for those who are considering defrauding anyone on a BB, or about to make a deal with an unknown on the web.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Atencio said:
Oh I have no doubt. His story was linked in every messge board you could think of.
Another story that was pretty good but did not reach Charlies level was the guy who posted a picture of his desktop to show the background picture and had a folder name on there that brought him a great deal of shame.
Never heard of this other one? I never actually read the whole Charlie Wenzel thread, I made it throuhg about 20 pages and couldnt read anymore...I needed a good laugh...its horrible that people like that are out there, but it is funny about him trying to actually defend his actions

1 - 14 of 14 Posts