Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

@font-face { font-family: Tahoma;}@font-face { font-family: Verdana;}@font-face { font-family: Brush Script MT;}@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.EmailStyle17 { COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply}DIV.Section1 { page: Section1} I received an email that I want to share with everyone.
Richard

More chalk drawings from Julian Beever. Scroll down slowly and stop at each new frame.

Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of Australia and Belgium. Beever gives his drawings an amazing 3D illusion.

Don't miss seeing Julian Beever on the Top of the Bottle

Do you notice everything is fake? even the hose and water?

Look Closely, you can see the Bricks through the Chalk on theMonitor Screen

There is no hole in this pavement?

People are actually avoiding walking in the "hole"

Which is the real guy &which beer is real?

Girl in Swimming Pool (Remember, both his feet in reality are flat on the pavement )?

Girl in Swimming Pool seen in Reverse from Opposite Sideof Drawing

Politicians Meeting Their End

World's Biggest Fly-Spray?

This drawing of a Rescue was to be viewed using an inverting mirror?

Girl on a beach mat.?

Make Poverty

Make Poverty History drawing from the side(40 ft long)

Baby Food

Baby Food in Reverse seen from the opposite side of the drawing
You can still see the blocks of concrete.
Spiderman to the rescue

Batman and Robin to the rescue(SO COOL)

Tony Kovach

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Went to the link. Man this guy is just awesome. The talent he has in half of his pinky is more than I have in my whole body! I sometimes tend to get outside the lines but my wife still hanges 'em on the fridge anyway. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts