Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was with my friend and we were coming home from china town to brooklyn in the battery tunnel. Halfway through, the windshield wipers went on, blinkers flashing, radio turning on and off, then the car stopped.

It's a good thing my '71 Datsun is too old for power steering and brakes, because the alternator went!

It is so nice to have the New York Tunnel authority to push my car out. What makes me the most mad is I just got a new sterio and replaced the window! I mean holy shitatki mushrooms!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
My 18 wheeler had a left front tire go flat on the B Q E.......They towed me off the B Q E pretty fast.
Left front on the cab??? Man! That's got to be a handful, and then some! :eek:

CtotheB, sorry to hear of your automobile woes. Should be a pretty cheap repair, though. :rolleyes: Just a pain in the can, huh? :drunk:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
Left front on the cab??? Man! That's got to be a handful, and then some! :eek:

CtotheB, sorry to hear of your automobile woes. Should be a pretty cheap repair, though. :rolleyes: Just a pain in the can, huh? :drunk:
Luckly I was going 35 in the right lane. Last summer I was going 65 on I-85 and had another left front go flat.....Now that WAS a handfull, driving skills take over and I was able to slow down and get off the road :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
anyone who attempts a complete trip through a tunnel with a 36 year old datsun,
(they dont even make a datsun anymore) is just temptin' fate.
well, unless it's a time tunnel.
werent those datsuns supposed to be disposable cars?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
CJTORINO said:
anyone who attempts a complete trip through a tunnel with a 36 year old datsun,
(they dont even make a datsun anymore) is just temptin' fate.
well, unless it's a time tunnel.
werent those datsuns supposed to be disposable cars?
Thanks for the compasion, Datsuns are the best cars man. By the way, they still make Datsuns, They are called Nissans now. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts