Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is a diecast board, but I've noticed that some of you diecast guys also deal in action figures. I'm trying to find some Final Fantasy figures for my daughter for Christmas. I'm wondering if any of you have access to any of the older figures. They can be loose if they are complete and in very good shape, or new in package. Here are the ones that I'm looking for:

FF-VII Aeris(Aerith), Sephiroth, Tifa, Cloud
FF-VIII Rinoa, Selphie, Quistis, Squall, Laguna
FF-IX Garnet, Beatrix
FF-X Tidus(small bandai), Seymour(small bandai), Lulu(12" Kotobukia), Rikku(12" Kotobukia)

If any of you have any of these to sell or can help me get some or all of these, please LMK. I'm not looking to compete on Ebay & I'm not interested in the expensive statues.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
think I have a Tifa figure , although these weren't cheap I paid around $25 for this one ( they were only imports at the time ) if thats something you would want LMK

the sephiroth and vincent were getting about $70-80 each at one point , so if you can snag this for under $100 might not be a bad deal red 13 gets up there too

the final fantasy 8 were domestic releases so those are had a bit easier ( should be around $8)

and you might want to check suncoast video store , or EB games or video game stores , and sam goody , they ususally have stuff around still from older releases , maybe not FF7 or 8 but I just picked up the set of the 3 6" figures from FF10 on clearance for $6 each a few months ago .

But if none of this helps , I can dig out what I have and send you a list , I know I have some of the monsters as well if you need any of those .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts