Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
The starting bid was $8,000

Guess I'll stick with my el cheapo Trans Am parts!!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
One of the rarest parts for 68 and 69 Z/28's. Price is about what they seem to go for. I bought two good Mustangs for that.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Sold for $22,355! Out of my league!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
22k for something that probably cost about a grand new!!! Yeah, this set-up is incredibly rare and much sought after, but what does it do to the value of an original Z28? They were sold over the counter, so documentation on any particular car is both unavailable and irrelevent. Can you just slap this on your DZ302 and call it "authentic", really? If the market price on an original '69 Z is "X", would the car actually be worth "X" + 22K when it's installed on it, or is the setup worth more uninstalled? Food for thought...

·
Registered
477 Posts
xram

hi and yes the xram is one of the hardest to find -in all nos parts - in 1980 for my wide base aircleaner for my xram i paid 950.00 for it -
I can say there is no feeling in the world like kicking in both of the 4295 holley double pumpers on your 302 CID / and then hitting the brakes very hard on your JL8 Braking system - what a rush - i have to tip my hat to Camaro Jim from heartbeat - Wow that was a killer price. Jim is a nice guy and a class act - gee you guys can read all about the xram in my 1969 Camaro book that i gave to the kids auction at fest .:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts