Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am deeply saddened to bring this news to the board of a good friend and fellow board member's loss. Bobby Williams mom passed away Monday morning and Bobby asked if I would let everyone know. Please keep Bobby, Debra, and their family in your thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Bobby,
Please know that you, Debra and your Family are in my thoughts and Prayers. Let us know if you need anything at all. You have always been here for us, we can be here for you. Take care Friend.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
very sorry to hear this,prayers go out for Bobby's Mother and that the family finds the strength they need to cope with their loss

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Wow Bobby, that's tough. I can see this coming down the road at me someday and I'm not looking forward to it. Kind of puts life into perspective. Hope you and your family pass through this tragedy as stronger people. May God bless you during your time of grief. .

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Bobby, my deepest simpathy to you and your family on your loss. :cry:
I lost my mom 6 years ago last week and there isnt hardly a day that goes by that I dont think of her. Your hurt will eventualy pass. I pray that God will comfort you and yours in the comming days.
Sincerly
Earl Nagle

1 - 20 of 70 Posts