Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to give a shout and say THANK YOU to Tom Larson (matchboxtom) ! A few weeks ago Tom posted a picture of an original MB blueprint of the '99 Mustang. I expressed an interest in the drawing and Tom replied and said he'd see about having a copy made for me. Well this week I received a large envelope from Tom and guess what was inside ? :D

Tom, I appreciate your kindness in having this done for me. From one fellow Mustanger to another ... THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart ! I hope to return the favor down the road :thumbsup:

Take care and have a great week everyone !

Scott Moen
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Just keep posting photos of your garage every six months. I love to see them over and over. I should just save them. Glad the envelope arrived safely.

Tom

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
matchboxtom said:
Just keep posting photos of your garage every six months. I love to see them over and over. I should just save them. Glad the envelope arrived safely.

Tom
You are too kind Sir :wave: And for those that would like to see pictures of my Mustang Garage, just go to my HTBB Photo Album to see them. Look under "Scott Moen" in the members album section.

Take care and have a great weekend all ! Thanks again Tom for your kindness !

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts