·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 degrees this morning with a -16 windchill! BRRRRRRR! :drunk:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
It is 5 in the Burgh. Imagine my surprise when I woke up and the motor on the furnace had burnt out. Not a good morning in my house.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Weather

Sorry Guys I'm still down here in Cent FLA just checked the Local weather channel it showed 57 degrees out side. But if it makes you feel any better it had been raining all morning! But that too ended. Think the sun just poped out :tongue: Sorry didn't mean to rub it in sssssssseeeeeeeeeya! Jeff

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Its 2 degrees in Chicago,.....I feel bad for the film crew that is outside my house here in Logan Square.....Fred Clause if the movie they are filming.

Andre
Chicago :freak:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
ANDRE said:
Its 2 degrees in Chicago,.....I feel bad for the film crew that is outside my house here in Logan Square.....Fred Clause if the movie they are filming.

Andre
Chicago :freak:
They had a short trailer for that at the movies here recently. Looked funny. Fred Clause, Santa's bad brother.

Winter is here. I've already done a number of CT's of sledding and snowmobile accidents. People seem to think you can run a snowmobile at high speeds, at night, drunk...

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Probably the same ones who think it can be done with cars :drunk:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I`M freezing here today in Greenville,S.C..Coldest it`s been all year in the last week.

High: 54°F RealFeel®: 45°F
Breezy with plenty of sunshine

Low: 24°F RealFeel®: 21°F
Clear and cold

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
A sunny but crisp 18 degrees here in North Jersey upon my waking up this morning...high of about 22. Low tonight: 14...wind chill feeling like -6!

*Don't CRUSH 'em....RESTORE 'em!*
-Rick

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
It is currently -1 with a windchill of -22. Today I can wear my Mad Bomber without sweeating to death in it.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
zeb41 said:
It is currently -1 with a windchill of -22. Today I can wear my Mad Bomber without sweeating to death in it.
Run, save yourselfs, he made bomber is here!!!!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
zeb41 said:
Hey, its Dennis Gage from My Classic Car!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
-4 with out the wind according to the bank in town. Wind is blowing and the sun is out. School was called for the day because of the cold. Michigan City is also out what is the temp there Russ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts