Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to give a big thanks to this year's casting designers who did the Pace Car and the ADDWC Charity casting. Please join me in thanking Velocity Studios for the soon to be announced Pace Car and Mike Groothuis Designs for his work on the ADDWC casting. Both castings look to be presented mid week, next week.

Both castings are factory produced limiteds in multiple variations and factory sealed in a blister! There will be more than one manufacturer involved in this year's show. Both these castings are being headed up by the Fresh Cherries line of MotorMax and have been an absolute dream so far to work with. They are excited about the possibilities and are at work as we speak going over the art submitted and getting the details together to get these very special castings done.

Pace Car

Plans are for a two variations along with a Chase Car.

ADDWC Car

Plans are for three variations allowing for the popular "sponsor logo" option done as a 70's vintage door slammer drag car with typical slammer graphics and motiff.

They are also busy at work with an ultra exclusive Dinner car offering as a bonus above and beyond what we have all come to expect.

AutoFest 2007.....comin' at ya!:thumbsup:

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
I like AutoFest, it rolls off the tongue.....

get it? "ROLLS"?... oh, never mind......
We never do mind you Rob! Just your humor! :tongue:

That is fantastic news Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Hey I like the name and the new Fest Girls from the logo! ** tapped on shoulder by lacky (Whisper,Whisper) ** Oh wait.....that isn't the offical logo....Nevermind

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Oooohhh, I get it now..."or bust".

Let's do this thing, Autofest sounds like the place to be. Any idea when or where yet?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Shouldn't this thread go on the Die Cast Collecting board since Johnny Lightning is not involved and this is the Johnny Lightning board?

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I understand that, Rob, but Autofest is about all makes, not just Johnny Lightnings. It just seems a little odd that everyone wants to bash RC2 for not choosing to support this particular event but those same people will still come to this board and talk about how great all the other companies are for getting involved. Why not rename the board "Johnny Lightning and other diecast?" It would be more appropriate now. Not real sure if Motormax really likes the board they support being ignored while they get more mention on the Johnny Lightning board.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
OK, how about that? I made it an O/T subject, now it is no different than new cars, where is, toyota prius, etc

Now it doesn't have to be JL related, unless you feel we need to get rid of the other threads that don't actually relate directly to RC2/JL?

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Wyatt said:
Lol, just giving you a hard time, Rob! You can hit me (not too hard) next time you see me!
Hopefully, next time I see you (and the family, hopefully this time) will be at AutoFest!!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Sounds good so far, I'm in for sure, just gotta get the dates and my vacation time will be scheduled :thumbsup:
Keep it up Mark, the blistered cars and a bonus dinner car ta boot !!!!
Can't wait till we hear what's coming from the other of the "more than one manuf." you talked of

I'm so excited,, I can hardly contain myself (in my best Stimpy voice)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts