Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yep that's the end of the Supercars until next year. Can't wait!! Awesome season of racing this year. The last race was a brand new street race in Sydney. And was a really entertaining race.
They introduced a sticky, fast wearing sprint tire to some of the rounds of racing this year as a trial and it worked great. Hope they let the teams have the sprint tire for more races next year. It really mixed things up. The not so competitive guys could manage their tires and get some racing at the front of the field. Good for the lesser teams and sponsors.
I can't view the speedtv link not being in the States but will see if I can find some Utube stuff later.
Bring on next year!!! Just as a side note, I am trying to build a couple of diecast bodies of the V8 Supercars into slot cars and get them cast in resin.

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool - I have a Classic Carlectable's FPV Falcon on the table right now that I haven't even started yet.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
That's the one! Wheelbase is an issue! Will need to mount a divorced front axle. I even mounted the diecast wheels to a AW T-jet Ultra G and they worked fine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts