Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A short while ago I was reading Rich's post about the WM manager, and when I got to the bottom I saw Pony's name as one of the members reading the post. I went back to the main JL page, expecting to see her name at the bottom, but nothing! I hurried back into Rich's post and she had vanished from there as well.

Was it a computer glitch or did Pony actually drop by??? If so I'm sorry I missed her.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Puppycat said:
Nope shows that she last was online today.
At least I know my eyes weren't playing tricks. Hey, Pony, if you drop back by, let us know how you're doing.

Pony was a regular member when I joined just over five years ago. She's good people. I bought my set of Frightning Lightnings with the Munster's Koach...still one of my favorite casting...from Pony on ebay. I remember she tossed in a couple of extra cars in HT tradition. She was also the only HT member that read the comics I worked on at the time and recognized me when I mentioned being a comic artist. So many things have passed over the last five years...ah, well.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Who is Pony?

Pony was and still is one of our JL and HT favourite femme fatales.
When she visited here on a regular basis, there was always a discussion on something.
Pony, BFK, and Darkest Love are three of our female (as in LADIES) members.
They all contribute in their own way.
And it is interesting to read there posts.
And we certainly LIKE their company.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
accobra64 said:
Who is Pony?

Pony was and still is one of our JL and HT favourite femme fatales.
When she visited here on a regular basis, there was always a discussion on something.
Pony, BFK, and Darkest Love are three of our female (as in LADIES) members.
They all contribute in their own way.
And it is interesting to read there posts.
And we certainly LIKE their company.

Cheers. Cobra
and don't forget free spirit :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Hi Pony!!:wave:

I got your PM the other night. It sounds like you are doing ok. Come and say hello to everyone.

We miss you Connie!:)

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
carnut2256 said:
and don't forget free spirit :thumbsup:
Carnut, you are absolutely correct.
I remembered that fact AFTER my posting.
Gee, how could I forget.
Now, here is another member that did some fabulous stuff.
For those that don't know; Free Spirit was heavily involved in dioramas.
Some fantastic work.
And always interesting to interact with.
We even exchanged private messages.
So Free Spirit, if you happen to read this post, I apologize for my oversight.

And Pony, if you happen to read this thread; make sure that you take the time to say hello.
We miss you!

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Hey everyone, nice to know I'm remembered :)

Cutlass - enjoy the show, cause you won't find any happy hunting grounds up here. 1 WM, 1 TRU, 1 KM, TRU is the best bet From the JPJ arena head north on 29 and you'll find it up by the mall, pass the P.O. on your right and 2nd light after on your right. Our WM is not 24hr, closes at 12 but they start stocking around 10pm. hope that helps, shoot me an email at [email protected] if you need to know where anything is. I'll give you my cell number in case you need help finding your way.

I've gien up the hunt, I still take a peek if I'm in WM but no special trips just for diecast. The only thing I still collect is TV & movie cars. Got away from the TH/WL stuff so I came here to post a link to my auctions for the last of it. I did keep the special ones that people gave me. Yeah Paul I kept that purty purple :) Keeping the earlier of each casting of the HT exclusives and won't be accepting anymore from bobby, I don't think I'm here enough to qualify so I want to leave them for people who are.

Thats about it I guess, been working, getting laid off, just life. Hopefully on monday I'll get good news about a state job that I can stay at for awhile. Families been dealing with alot of illness & death which is hard but again just life.

Just waiting on summer, cant stand this cold!

Good to see everyone again!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Thanks for filling us in Connie. Best of luck on your potential new job. Is your little truck still treating you right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts