Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys should have seen the dance I was doing when I was cutting the grass around a bush by the apple tree. Swinging my arms, kicking my legs, running and jumping all a round. Sorry no pics or video. LOL
It turned out I uncovered a Bee Hive in the Bush. 25 stings later:eek: I'm on meds and the swelling on my arms, back and head is finally starting to go down. As soon as I feel better I am going to burn the hive,bush and anything else that has those D... Bees on it to the ground!!!!!!!:devil: From what I was told this dance ranks right up there with the Fest dance LOL:D

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Damn Bill, I wasn't there to participate, I fell left out. Glad your alright buddy. Hang in there

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ouch get well soon my grass is getting longer and you got me scared!

Just thought I had to worry about the snakes!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
The Visual....LoL...That would have been a $10,000 (AFV) moment right there, I too am glad you are going to be OK.

You probably don't want to hear any Sting songs for a while huh?

Jeff Fleetwood

·
7,461 Posts
yikes!!!! Thats not funny, a friends Cow stepped into a hole that was the home of some ground hornets and they killed him. Glad your all right...

PS I got the the letter from Pat today... thanx..

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Torch 'em Bill! Make 'em pay! Hope you're feeling better real soon. I bet you will be once the little devils go up in flames.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts