Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Please ..... PUH-LEEEESE, don't show an ad for the vaunted 140 HP "King Cobra" Mustang II ..... it was possibly the lowest moment in Mustang history. :drunk: :( :cry:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Cool...my brother has a large poster of that '79 IPC ad. He has an original 1:1 '79 IPC replica (and an '82 GT and '86 GT).. I've got an '87 GT (that I got new in high school) and a '69 351 Sportsroof.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Ah Rich, there is no ad above for the King Cobra Mustang.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carnut2256 said:
Please ..... PUH-LEEEESE, don't show an ad for the vaunted 140 HP "King Cobra" Mustang II ..... it was possibly the lowest moment in Mustang history. :drunk: :( :cry:

Wouldn't think of it!!!!!

See it's not the KING

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
I might get some of those adds off of you pops. It might be cool to do a framed piece with the ad and the JL.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
robertwadehall said:
Cool...my brother has a large poster of that '79 IPC ad. He has an original 1:1 '79 IPC replica (and an '82 GT and '86 GT).. I've got an '87 GT (that I got new in high school) and a '69 351 Sportsroof.
Got any pics? I for one would love to see them.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Puppycat said:
I might get some of those adds off of you pops. It might be cool to do a framed piece with the ad and the JL.
Actually the disk is planned for you. Might make some payback for all the JLs I have "borrowed" from you ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts