Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife spent the week (Tuesday through Saturday) either in the Herrin hospital or Barnes Jewish. She was complaining about pain in her shoulder that scared her. Of course I took her in. They never figured out what is actually causing the pain.

But they did find that the chemo isn't working, and they have nothing else to try. We're going to lose this one...

·
Registered
910 Posts
wow buddy times are tough but most importantly dont give up theres always hope even if it dosent seem so... again you and your family are in our prayers and if theres anyway i can help please let me know :eek:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I took leave from work for a while just so we'd have the time to go places we never have time to go to. Most days we are okay, but there are times we just can't do anything but bawl our eyes out (usually when we have to tell someone who hasn't yet heard).

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Chris, I'm very sorry to hear this. I don't know if because of this I'm suppose to do this but here goes. Your raok box just got sent out yesterday. I tried to get a lot of the things that you wanted. I realize that it won't matter to much, for that I'm sorry. Ya'll are still in my thoughts and prayers. If they don't like that I told you then they can not let me do it next year. I just felt that you needed to know. I felt compelled in my heart to do this. I am so sorry my friend.

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Keep your head up and enjoy every day to its fullest. You'll be in my prayers for sure.

-Bryan

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hoping for a miraculous remission. They do happen. In the meantime make the most of your time and your love for each other. Hopes and prayers for you both!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Most of us here have probably been effected by cancer in one way or another. I have family history, my wife has family history - even she had a bout but it was eradicated. We are thinking of you and I think it is a good idea that you are taking some time to do things that matter with your wife.

You have probaly explored many options and you may have already looked into this but, for what it's worth.....
http://www.cancercenter.com/

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Chris, I'm very sorry to hear this. I don't know if because of this I'm suppose to do this but here goes. Your raok box just got sent out yesterday. I tried to get a lot of the things that you wanted. I realize that it won't matter to much, for that I'm sorry. Ya'll are still in my thoughts and prayers. If they don't like that I told you then they can not let me do it next year. I just felt that you needed to know. I felt compelled in my heart to do this. I am so sorry my friend.

Bob
You Are in our Thoughts and Prayers.

Bob I think that this time it is okay. And Chris take it one day at a time and I am as is the Girlfriend very sorry for what is happening.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts