Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O/T because it's not diecast, but it was a neat find I thought I'd share.
It's all plastic, made by the Lewis Galoob Toy Co., with the copyright date of either '96 or '99 (need to find a magnifying glass).
The rocker panels flip to dual side pipes. The front grille flips from plain to having 2 more of those bullet type things (a little Cadillac look). The hood is either plain or has a blower. And it's either a hardtop or a convertible. Also, each of the tires is adjustable in height, for a level ride, a rake in the front or rear, or the F-150 Hiboy look.

Anyone ever see one of these before, and can you provide some info? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Earlier than 1996. I'd say about '92. I've got this one myself. There's also a Studebaker Avanti in the Macro Machines line (not a transformer, it flips up to reveal a normal Micro Machines car inside, and the Micro Machine flips up to reveal an even tinier car).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Galoob Macro Machine

I am trying to locate one of those cars to purchase. I am in my first year of college at that will still always be my favorite toy. I have still not been able to find my own so I would be willing to buy one off of somebody. Please, if anyone finds one for sale or has one to sell email me some information. [email protected]

Thank You, Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts