Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First,to start off,I wanted to thank everyone in the year who has helped me out.The kind words have meant so much to me...
MY year in review:

recovered from back surgery,got married (yeayh)Husband was in cycle accident,stalker ex(again).Sis had money problems to where I had to let her list items under my nam,and sold a lot for her benefit(I payed it forward). I sent out about a dozen RAOK,and received that twice fold.
2007:

Had surgery again,recovered quickly.
Went to flea market,found a Tag Heuer watch,real one for $2.-(thats what I said!!),jeweler estimated value ,used at $700.- wow..... and a real 2 carat diamond ring,I paid a whopping $5.- for it.the old guy said he got it in a clean out,and that no one wouldnt know it wasn't real,lol..the ring sizer inside hid the 14kt marking,and I took it to a jeweler and they authenticated it.I had it cleaned up,and sent it to my mom as a RAOK for her,being my mom,the least I could do for her.

I got a part time job for a P.I undercover as an assistant,until I can get my license,woohoo!
Today I was at a thrift shop and fund a BWF 67 Camaro wl,paid a whole $3.- for it.
wow,this years going great!
How was/is yours?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
So far this college semester has been a blur. Its hard to believe that Spring Break is only a week away. I'm glad to see your back posting on here Moe. We've all missed your presence on here and your kind soul. On the JL trail, I did find two WL Chevy blazers from the new coke series hanging together at a local wal-mart so my JL year has been great thus far. Overall my family is doing well and I've been recovering from the flu for the last two weeks or so. Take Care All!

Zach

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Hi Moe. My family is healthy and busy. I am doing better than I deserve. Hope you and yours have a better 2007.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome Back Moe! (Hugs)

I am glad things are starting to look up for you.
As far as JL's go I am on the hunt for the General Lee (Both versions) and those hard to find BWF vehicles. (The ones from Jiffy Lube, Lexmark and Hot August Nights.) to name a few.
I believe I am missing about 19.

Again, Welcome back.
Richard

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Glad to hear that your back on track BFK!

Let's see, the "wild" past few months in review from my perspective...

December 2006: Began the month with a blizzard / snowstorm. Finally fed up with my workplace and left to seek other ventures. So I was, and still am, out of work. But, I'm much happier that I left and have little to no regrets.

January 2007: NEW GL Stock & Custom set arrives via Mac's. No green's (aside from the already green 442) but I was happy to get some new rides. Began to search for a new job. Actually missed most of the cold season this year for my immeadiate family. School begins again with only one class, really need to finish and get some sort of degree.

February 2007: Decided to go to Chicago Auto Show after a 10+ year absence. En route, stopped by the local Learning Curve store and score my Holy Grail WL '69 Trans Am Convertible after a few days eariler, getting the regular version via Mac's along with a few B-J cars. Then get free tickets to the show. Then traveling in the slick snow the next day to a job interview that was a waste of my time and fuel.

March 2007: New month, new adventures. Hopefully new job prospects on the horizon. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts