Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
got it to work....

I don't see where he is supplying the Vaseline either......

But you know what? If somebody is stupid enough to pay that kind of money for a car that will be sold at normal discounts in 6 months or so, let them.... like the people who paid sticker plus for a PT Cruiser - the companies are going to make millions of these cars, as long as people want to buy them they will make them. Its not like they are only going to make 5000 of them and that's it

R

·
0 Posts
I saw a guy driving a black one down the road with regular plates on it... but at the same time, Ford says my dealer has one and my dealer says they are waiting and no word yet when its coming... so who knows anymore

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
pms485 said:
Wait for the showroom? They're IN the showroom. I saw one on the lot just a few days ago.
Saw one last night at the local dealer. Gray, 6 cylinder. Sticker was just under 20 grand, and I didn't see a "market value adjustment" sticker like I've seen on some other new gotta-have-it models... but then I didn't ask anyone about it either.

--rick

R

·
0 Posts
I was talking to my dealer last nigh and they were laughing their butts off.....

"Why would anybody pay $10,000 over sticker for a car that Ford will make 4 million of this year? Just wait until February and then order one and get it for a below MSRP like usual"

They also felt that the car dealer was a little unethical in their treatment of their customers

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
pms485 said:
Wait for the showroom? They're IN the showroom. I saw one on the lot just a few days ago.
The Ford dealer right down the street from me has 2 or 3 that I can see from the street when I drive by. There'll be plenty of them soon enough.

I wonder if the winner of that auction really understood what they were bidding on?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts