Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did say that I would never buy a Zinger, and I also said I would never buy an Import Heat. But I guess when you see enough white stuff on the car, you just sorta slip and ignore your principles, or at least I did this evening. A Zinger '77 Cutlass and a PIP Honda Civic, found them hanging at WM.

Ah, well. At least I haven't been tempted to buy a Creeper yet.

:freak:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Well, at least rest assured that the Honda isn't a true "Import Heat" series car, but a Projects In Progress. ;) And a very nicely done one, at that.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Congrats on the finds! It always adds a little to the appeal of a car to have some white qualities, no matter what car it is. (Well, maybe the sole exception is the Scrapin cars!)

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
owl said:

Ah, well. At least I haven't been tempted to buy a Creeper yet.

:freak:
What you going to do when the Creepsters come a tempting you!!!!
They are coming and they will force you to buy them with their mind control.

Have to buy Creepsters, Have to buy Creepsters, Have to buy Creepsters......

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Don't feel bad Owl , I've done the same thing ,seen the pics and said no way! seen the cars on the shelf and said o.k.

I've bought somewhere around 10 zingers and 3 or 4 import heat :eek:

:)

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I bought this one Zinger (first ever, and likely last) and actually bought a couple Import things, one of which I am using in a new pic with some guitars. Never thought I'd do that, either. Last Tuner in a pic I did was the orange Muscle Machine Toyota Supra from the first MM Tuner release. Wonder where I put that picture... Archives, way in the back somewhere.

R

·
0 Posts
That's the only way I would buy a Zinger, is if it were a WL... otherwise, just not for me!

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Haven't you learned never say never just about guarantees it will happen. That's why I keep telling people, I'll never hit that mega million lottery. ;) rr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts