Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Man, how low and cheap do you have to be? If any lurkers read this and do this, you better reevaluate your life.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That's the sorriest looking re-packaging attempt I've ever seen... They took that back!? I would be more upset with the person at the Customer Servise desk for accepting the return that the Goober returning it.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
If it was a Wal-Mart return, it doesn't surprise me at all.
Obviously the people who do this don't care one bit and can sleep easy at night.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I seen someone put mainline tires on a boulevard car and return if it. If you are too cheap to and can't afford it, you should not even be collecting period.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
The stores need to have a no return policy in place for all diecast. My TRU has 3 Garage sets warming the shelf because each one has had the exclusive's switched out with Larry and Phil cars. Probably all done by the same SCUM OF THE EARTH LOOSER .

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
At the local K-Mart, someone bought a whole set of the first series of Boulevard cars, swapped them out and returned them. They didn't even bother to try to put similar cars in the packs and they just taped the bubbles right back on the cards. These seemed to be blocking any new Boulevards from being put out so I quit going to the store since that's about all I was going there to look for in the first place, they're probably still there right now. I couldn't believe they took them back but they did. Pathetic all around.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I don't think that is a return. I bet you that some employee found the car loose, and found the empty package, and taped it closed. The jerk never bought the mainline to do the swap with - they just used the package to buy the premium one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts