Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to WM and there in the $.97 bin.................BAM!

Then I walked over to where the diecast aisle is and then............
Holy car lot Batman

I honestly don't know what to do with them all. I will find a worthy cause.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Wow that's some haul. I picked up 3 or 4 Batmobiles and left many more than that now. I stopped buying mystery cars months ago now though.

·
Registered
897 Posts
i'd be happy with just 2 bats one for me and one for my son. he gets so happy when i give him one of mine.that's the best feeling in the world.congrats on your finds,hopefully they will be coming to my walmart soon
by the way they're only 88 cents at my wallys

·
Registered
169 Posts
Kevin decided to use them to help the cause for Autofest. This year's ET car pull is Blue Card Hot Wheels and since I was in need of about 20 more winners, Kevin stepped up with these! Now when somebody pulls one of these with a "Winner" sticker on it, they've won three times. Great cause, great casting and the ET car!

WIN_WIN_WIN!!! :thumbsup:

P.S. I logged on Adam's computer so tonight his replies will be kind, make sense and not be mean to me!

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Great Job Kevin :thumbsup: . Great chance to get a batmobile AND and ET Car.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Analog said:
Honestly, you can have all the mystery cars you want. I really don't understand the attraction.
I'm just ther opposite ...... I can't pass those things up :p
(must have 40-50 of them!)

What's the attraction? Everytime I see one on the pegs, I think of how many get ripped open and think how rare these will be some day :lol:

There's something to be said for wondering what car is inside, and not knowing. ;)

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
ASHTONSBUG said:
Cool. However, I gave up on the Mystery cars months ago too. The only one that I am interested in is the VW.
Same here. I bought a mystery vw loose off the bay for $3 shipped. I knew Id have more in it than that trying to find one

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
For as many as I've left behind and how many I've seen scoffed up by speculators, these will be neither rare or valuable. If you get $5 for one in 10 or 20 years is it worth storing them for that long?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts