Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited that my new Auto-Trucks will be here tomorry.

Makes me wish for some Auto-Project treatment on this line. Wouldn't they be cool with a nice "barn find" patina on them? Keep the doors on them though.

How about a Auto-Hauler Auto-Project? I'd buy that big time!

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I'm so excited that my new Auto-Trucks will be here tomorry.

Makes me wish for some Auto-Project treatment on this line. Wouldn't they be cool with a nice "barn find" patina on them? Keep the doors on them though.

How about a Auto-Hauler Auto-Project? I'd buy that big time!
There was a truck in the auto project line, a stude flatbed..

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I didn't care to much for the flatbed project. I want just a regular pick-up all rusted up. And I want all the doors intact because the missing doors don't look right. Missing trim, mismatch tires and body panels are fine but keep the doors on.

See? I'm easy to please. ;)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yeah, I didn't care to much for the flatbed project. I want just a regular pick-up all rusted up. And I want all the doors intact because the missing doors don't look right. Missing trim, mismatch tires and body panels are fine but keep the doors on.

See? I'm easy to please. ;)
lol, and the last time you went to the junk yard and every car still had all their body panels was...?

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
The latest trucks from M2 are incredible!

Andyman, by now you have probably taken delivery of the latest M2 trucks. I got mine on Saturday and......WOW!! The GMC and the Chevy are jaw-dropping!!
I would like to suggest getting in touch with stupidsquirrels about "aging" your trucks. John does amazing custom work specializing in junkyard dogs. He can do whatever degree of "distress" that you want. Many HT members, including myself, have pieces of John's creations. :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, DC, I got them and they are awesome! The Stude with the utility bed is pretty cool, too. Worth getting the whole set (well except the Dodge).

I'm not craving rust buckets enough to make my own. That's what M2 is for. ;)

Roadskare, I'm just very particular in my fantasy world. ;)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I agree, the Stude is pretty cool. But I mentioned in an earlier thread that the utility box looks like modern day as opposed to one from the 50's.
The Dodge COE has kinda grown on me - I have a black one. The redlines are a nice touch to them.
Sean's preview of the Ford COE tow truck has me drooling (Pavlov syndrome? :D) I sure hope we see that tow bed on the other COEs - if not from M2 then I'm sure we'll see some customs!:thumbsup:
Now, I think it's time for some regular size 50's Dodge pickups. :cool:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I agree, the Stude is pretty cool. But I mentioned in an earlier thread that the utility box looks like modern day as opposed to one from the 50's.
The Dodge COE has kinda grown on me - I have a black one. The redlines are a nice touch to them.
Sean's preview of the Ford COE tow truck has me drooling (Pavlov syndrome? :D) I sure hope we see that tow bed on the other COEs - if not from M2 then I'm sure we'll see some customs!:thumbsup:
Now, I think it's time for some regular size 50's Dodge pickups. :cool:
OH HELL YEAH! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
...and when (not if) M2 decides to do some Dodges, they need to do one of these:

Preferably in this color combo so it goes with my Danbury Mint model. :cool:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yes, DC, I got them and they are awesome! The Stude with the utility bed is pretty cool, too. Worth getting the whole set (well except the Dodge).

I'm not craving rust buckets enough to make my own. That's what M2 is for. ;)

Roadskare, I'm just very particular in my fantasy world. ;)
:lol: Andyman, i hear ya...yeah i guess i am too:wave:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
A Cameo? Yeah, I guess I can squeeze another one into my collection! :D

I was impressed that M2 went with the rarer GMC Suburban Carrier. :cool:

How about a '57 Chevy Panel??? ;)
Nice collection of Cameos, Dads. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I like 'em...

I just ordered my GMC from Milezones. It is, indeed, a rarity...

:wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts