Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please feel free to enjoy our show now on HULU..watch the "Crash Diet" episode to see the scaled miniature that the amazing Pegasus kit is based on..watch for a new product post very soon.:wave:

Whoops season two coming soon..season one is up right now..

Attachments

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
Please feel free to enjoy our show now on HULU..watch the "Crash Diet" episode to see the scaled miniature that the amazing Pegasus kit is based on..watch for a new product post very soon.:wave:
Any date yet for Season 3 DVD?
Recently got "My Living Doll" Vol. 1, excellent quality considering the 35mm masters were lost. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..Happy you enjoyed My Living Doll..that was a real labor of love..Julie Newmar is amazing as the robot girl..

Season three is in production right now..adding some great special features that modelers will go nuts for..the outakes reel and full stock footage inventory of model shots of the miniature..Hows that..for cool stuff..:wave:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the support..that was a lucky find on the footage of the ship..I have this thing about extras on my dvd's.
Really really hate it when you get no bonus material...oh the other fun stock footage item I found was the six different smoke effects for the time travel suitcase..they would optically print them in..it's a type of old fx smoke the don't use any more..almost looks like a cloud tank effect..putting those on because I thought it was kinda cool to have that fx element reel.:wave:

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
Thanks for the support..that was a lucky find on the footage of the ship..I have this thing about extras on my dvd's.
Really really hate it when you get no bonus material...oh the other fun stock footage item I found was the six different smoke effects for the time travel suitcase..they would optically print them in..it's a type of old fx smoke the don't use any more..almost looks like a cloud tank effect..putting those on because I thought it was kinda cool to have that fx element reel.:wave:
I love the extra features also, this DVD set will be on my "must have" list.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
...watch the "Crash Diet" episode to see the scaled miniature that the amazing Pegasus kit is based on...
I love that episode. Great fun with the ... oops, no spoilers. I got lot's of great reference shots for the PE set from that episode.

The diet suit's quite cool, too!

BTW - here's a direct link to the MFM page: http://www.hulu.com/my-favorite-martian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts