Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Nova,
This is the car I am building for you. This is where it was at yesterday. I think I've got the paint problem licked. It still needs a stripe and a number. Very soon it will be yours.
Ron

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I too am a proud owner of one of Ron's customs as well as one of Jeff Fleetwood's and Mark Hosaflook's. Lucky Me ! ! !

Oh Yea, I have one of Ryan Lightning's too but we haven't seen him on the board for quite some time ???

·
Registered
886 Posts
Zeb41, that looks good. I always like to check out customs people make. If you don't mind, I do have one question. Where did you get the engine or the parts for it? That type of engine would look good on a custom I will attempt soon. Thanks. :wave:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flyin'68bird said:
Zeb41, that looks good. I always like to check out customs people make. If you don't mind, I do have one question. Where did you get the engine or the parts for it? That type of engine would look good on a custom I will attempt soon. Thanks. :wave:
That came out of a 1:43 Muscle Machines Monster truck. They offer the same engine in their 1:64 scale trucks but I haven't used one of them yet.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're welcome. If you have any trouble let me know. I can try to score one for you here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts