12:30pm Lefthander R/C Fast 5 Dash
12:45pm B Mains
1:00 pm Lower Mains
3:00 pm (Approx) A-mains
3:30 pm Race and Season Ending Awards

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Sonny, how is the All star race gonna work? I think I remember something about a tire change, etc. Is there a open event for another person to make it in, or is the field set?

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davz said:
Sonny, how is the All star race gonna work? I think I remember something about a tire change, etc. Is there a open event for another person to make it in, or is the field set?
Dave I'll post the details tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jason crist said:
sonny
when is the all-star practice for those of us who don't 4300 ?

thanks
jason
There will be extra time built into each round of the Friday practice schedule for those in the All Star race

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
muddd said:
can someone show me where to find it or explain what the novak challenge is,,,thx

Charlie for now all you need to know is that you have a good shot and the Final 8 are going to split $1200. Make the show and get some dough..... :thumbsup:

I'll post all the details tonight.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Sonny,

Will the track be open for practice from 8 to 10 on Friday morning? Just asking so I know whether or not to throw a pack on charge thursday night.

Thanks,
Pat

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pmsimkins said:
Sonny,

Will the track be open for practice from 8 to 10 on Friday morning? Just asking so I know whether or not to throw a pack on charge thursday night.

Thanks,
Pat
No the first cars will hit the track at 10am…

I will have the practice/heat line-up posted tomorrow night. It looks like we may have a few less heats than I original planed for so we may have enough time to add another round of practice on Friday evening.

I will post the updated schedule tomorrow. The doors opening at 8am and first practice at 10am will not change

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Sonny B said:
No the first cars will hit the track at 10am…

I will have the practice/heat line-up posted tomorrow night. It looks like we may have a few less heats than I original planed for so we may have enough time to add another round of practice on Friday evening.

I will post the updated schedule tomorrow. The doors opening at 8am and first practice at 10am will not change

Thanks Sonny! Sounds great about the possibility of an extra practice round or 2. When you make up the practice heats don't forget about us All-Star Challenge guys. Personally I will be running a borrowed car and have done very little 4300 racing this winter, so I'll be a weapon out there if I can't get 4-5 battery packs through the car. Not that I have a prayer of running with the likes of Frank and Keith these days anyway.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Look at it this way Pat, half the guys in the All-Star race are 13.5 guys and you've had them/us covered for most of this year :)

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Next year we will probably rotate the All-Star event to the 13.5 rules package.

Let’s see how it shakes out this year. One things for sure its going to be fun!!!!!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
CBear3 said:
Look at it this way Pat, half the guys in the All-Star race are 13.5 guys and you've had them/us covered for most of this year :)
Thanks Chuck! I think I've just been lucky at a couple places with the track coming my way on Sunday. I wouldn't go much further than that. There are 6+ guys with a good shot at the points title, it's gonna be fun!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts