Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!

what setting do you run?

• #1 factory preset smooth modified

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 aggressive modified

• #3 stock

• #4 aggressive stock

• #5 oval

• #6 4-cell

• #7 slick track / customized

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While setting up my legend for the races coming up I found myself looking into my novak gt7 esc's drive profiles. Which got me thinking about which one would suit me best. I see there is an oval setting (#5) and thought that may suit me well but thought I would ask if anyone has any experience with the settings. I read in the manual that setting #1 smooth modified was the factory setting and preferred by "their drivers" and see the graph showing smooth to aggressive. But I just wonder what the hobbytalk resident experts have to share about the subject. Are any of you running a gt7 or gtx? If so what setting are you on or preffer?

Any information is valuable information.

Thanks much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine is set on oval, throttle should be pegged all the way around the track so I don't think it matters much. If you can't run full throttle see if Adam or Phil can help you with set up. I don't run a booster with mine either, but I plugged a cap in the reciever because I thought I had a glitch occasionally.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely @ WOT all the way around the track. I was curious if it mattered what profile I was on simply because of the fact a person is at WOT basicly the whole time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts