Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At times, I feel my allowance for off topic discussions does more harm to the board than good. My primary objective with the board is to provide a place for those of us who are enthusiastic about collecting diecast cars, especially Johnny Lightning's, can hang out together in a friendly environment. I’ve always thought one of the best things about our hobby was how it brought people together from all parts of life. Despite our differences, collecting these little cars is something we have in common. I do still think most off topic discussions are healthy and often provide either a little humor for the board or a little more insight into a persons personality. But I’ve decided off topic discussions involving politics are not something I want to allow any longer. Political discussions have a tendency to get a too argumentative and destructive as opposed to constructive. Accordingly, I respectfully request all members refrain from posting political views on the board. This includes Union debates and Walmart/Corporate bashing. Any such posting in the future will be deleted.

I will appreciate you understanding of my position on this matter and continued support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning board.

Thanks,

Bobby

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.