Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these cars aren't real special but I felt lucky today when I stopped at Wally World during my lunch break and found 2 Dodge Tomahawks and a W-Oozie hanging on the pegs. I gave my oldest son one T-Hawk (He's a huge Viper fan and can really appreciate the T-hawk) and my second oldest son got the W-Oozie. He's just a big motorcycle fan. He's even got a few of those wierd 'Mo Scoot scooters from a few years back. As for my two year old boy, he didn't get any because he has a tendancy to chew the wheels off any car he finds. :) Just wanted to share my good fortune with everybody.

C

·
0 Posts
nothing special but i feel luckey

thought that was funny about the little guy chewing on the wheels get him some nascar chocolate cars at least there edible cherroke

·
Registered
417 Posts
Glad you enjoyed your shopping, somtimes its the little things that make an ordinary day memorable. :cool:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I know what you mean plankowner! I get more of a kick finding the concept cars or bikes that I really want, than I do from finding a T-Hunt that I will just trade or give away.
I'll be lucky to find at all for the next couple of months. One of the local collectors told me he had 35 of the Woozie bikes.

BTW my 2 year old grand-daughter wanted a HW to play with, so I bought her one of the blings. To big to swallow, and no sharp edges! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts