Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do these come just 12 to a box?

just yesterday saw a T.R.U. , looked like they just hanged them up, saw 12 cars but there were 2 of the 350Z and no VW bug.:confused:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Pablodragon said:
do these come just 12 to a box?

just yesterday saw a T.R.U. , looked like they just hanged them up, saw 12 cars but there were 2 of the 350Z and no VW bug.:confused:
I've received sealed inners like that where 1 car is doubled up and one is left out. Some packer at the factory just wasn't paying attention I guess.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Unless its a packaging error, I think you'll normally find one of each in each sealed carton. ...I managed to see the contents of 2 sealed cartons as they were opened, in two different stores, and each one had just one of each.

I liked this year's offering so much that I bought the complete set for the first time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Saw them today at TRU & only car missing was the Mustang . Of course the store personel said there werent anymore in back . Like they would only get 1 inner!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
edseldave said:
Saw them today at TRU & only car missing was the Mustang . Of course the store personel said there werent anymore in back . Like they would only get 1 inner!
1 inner for the buying public and 3 for the store staff, most likely.
Maybe the staff takes graft or are scalpers. You never know.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 6 of 6 Posts