Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Ohhhhhh man.

I am soooooo green with envy I could pass as a citizen of the Comet Empire.

Congrats.

Definatly keep the pictures flowing and tell us what you think.

Ill have to wait a while before my wallet recovers from the MR E.

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just went through the boxes and all I can say that this is one of the best made model kits I've ever seen,and I've been in the hobby business a long time!.The box art and instructions are breathtakeing!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Danger lurking everywhere, but you know you have to dare, mismatched parts and puttied seams, they can't destroy all your dreams.

You mussssssst be strong and brave, the Earth you've got to save........

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
falcondesigns said:
Thanks John,This model is definitely not for the faint of heart!Alexander
More pics, more pics.

Now, is this thing motorized and stuff? I got that impression the main turrets and some other things were motorized and tied into the wave-gun console.

·
Registered
664 Posts
ClubTepes said:
Ohhhhhh man.

I am soooooo green with envy I could pass as a citizen of the Comet Empire.

Congrats.

Definatly keep the pictures flowing and tell us what you think.

Ill have to wait a while before my wallet recovers from the MR E.
It's been too many years... but I thought the Comet Empire guys were blue and the Gammalons were green(?)

Please keep the pics coming as you build her. Looks to be incredible!
(Boy my Dad hated it when I watched that show!)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
mikephys said:
It's been too many years... but I thought the Comet Empire guys were blue and the Gammalons were green(?)

Please keep the pics coming as you build her. Looks to be incredible!
(Boy my Dad hated it when I watched that show!)
Exactly backwards. C.E. Green. Gammilon Blue.

Just curious, why did your dad hate the show so much?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Thanks ClubTepes. I stand corrected. :) Like I said, it's been a long time.

My Dad is a pretty practical guy. Science fiction in any form is just not his cup of java. He loves police shows and westerns. He also hates it when I point out that most of those are just about as realistic as the science fiction that I watch and read.

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This model has all the bells and whistles.The turrets,both front and back rotate and the barrels move up and down.The side turrets move side to side.The Wave Gun lights from red to white,the back thrusters glow yellow.The control room and conning are lit.There is a full crew in 1/350 scale.The hanger for the small space ships is lit.All this is controlled by the handle of the Wave Gun by IR remote control.Not feeling well today so I'm just watching the game.Will try to post more pics in a few days.Alexander

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
MUST.....CONTAIN......SELF, ..........JUST BOUGHT ENTERPRISE.........HAVE........BILLS TO PAY............CHILDREN..........TO FEED..........WANT TO KEEP WIFE..........ACK.:drunk:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts