Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this auction # 130090347449 is very hard to find and I wouldn`t be surprised if it doesn`t go higher .I looked for mine for over 2 years before finding one.Just wondering is anyone has a questimate on how many were made?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
prayingmantis said:
Wasn't aware that any of those would go that high. Not worth it to me.
i just recently seen one of these on an auction site that had a buy now price of around $20. if only i would have known. :(

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
hoosier-lightning said:
If I were to guess, I would say that this was a run of 10,000 and if the WL is 1-2% it would be my guess that there are 100-200 of these.

btw,what`s the name of the place you work for? I saw some tanks being moved down the road the other day with special trucks from IN. Thought about your pics when I saw it.I`m thinking it said `gary`s` or something like that.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6-b-kwik said:
is this a rare car? what am i missing here it is a nice piece though i wouldnt mind having one!!
THE only cuda`s harder to find is the RW wl zingers and possibly the rw wl monc r3.It was my holy grail for over 2 years until I traded neeko for 1.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
$176.99 for the Cuda, wow! It is a very rare car though, and has nice white lightning traits - a white body and gold rims, so I'm not that surprised at the price. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
glhshelby said:
btw,what`s the name of the place you work for? I saw some tanks being moved down the road the other day with special trucks from IN. Thought about your pics when I saw it.I`m thinking it said `gary`s` or something like that.
I work for G&L Corporation.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
6-b-kwik said:
travis can u show me a pic of that car loose!!
missed this.I`ve seen your 2 now so I quess u don`t need the pic anymore :thumbsup:

·
Top Squid
393 Posts
That car has always been expensive and hard to find. This was one of the last sets for me to complete. None of the cars in this run have ever been easy. The porsche and mustang took me the longest to get.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wasn`t this a target exclusive?I`m not positive it was,but the bwf roadrunner that came out in the similar package only showed up at target here[this was before I really collected JL`s,so I`m not 100% on that].

1 - 15 of 15 Posts