Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this Corgi 1:36 Living Daylights Aston Martin Volante from the UK a couple of days ago, and it was nice (especially for the price) but it had no rear view mirror, no side wing mirrors, dull silver bumpers, and no colour to the turn signals or brake lights.
So I fixed it all while I was working on my other project.

I love the quick little fun side stuff!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I know that this is a small car, but very cool! This is one of my favourites of all time too! "Bond - James Bond!" That's truly one of the all time best, and most quoted lines in movie history. Quick, and to the point is my mantra that I live by (when I can). :p ;)

~ Other Chris​

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I have the 1/43 "James Bond Collection" version of this - one with the top on and the outrigger skis and the convertible version that shows in the early part of The Living Daylights. They come in a small display case with neat little dioramas that duplicate their appearance in the film.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the 1/43 "James Bond Collection" version of this - one with the top on and the outrigger skis
I got that one from another chap in the UK (it came with the skis all busted up from shipping, but putting it back together was not a problem), ant it's the best version of the car IMO. I also have the Johnny Lightning 1:64 one- it's cool for a small Hot Wheels-type car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts