Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
UH OH! I can see my wife's Ice Cream vehicles are going to increase.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Carvel is gone from area! Used to be one here in Watertown but closed up a few years ago. I remember there being one near East Syracuse when I was younger but I am not sure that one is around anmore either.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Cavel was actually a soft serve chain mostly in the northeast. :)
darn tootin good stuff too!!! tom carvel was the shiznit...X-jersey boy here...had a carvel's a few blocks from our house...never did help my diet AT ALL!!!:lol:

my store was like a baskin robins...had the soft serve, hand dipped and different bars and sandwiches...but the biggest hit was the custom made carvel ice cream cakes!!!!!!!MMMMMMM-mmmmmmmm good!!!

ya can fine it sometimes in the local grocer's freezer section...

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Mmmm...Carvel...although I only think I'm going to scoop that new casting.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I'd say they're darn cute - especially the Bread Box and Custom Chevy. They have a certain pizazz about them. For an Ice Cream theme, they could have been worse.

You can find Carvel ice cream cakes in your grocer's freezer aisle... That sounded like an ad.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I don't think I ever saw an actual place, but I remember ads urging me to "Buy Fudgie the Whale for your father on father's day" in a Bostonian(?) accent when I was a kid.

·
Registered
759 Posts
The Power Panel is a little out of place and I wish that HW had used clear windows on all of the cars (especially the Bread Box), but all of the cars look pretty nice! The Haulin' Gas and Ice Cream Truck are especially tempting...

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
We Got a Carvel Ice Cream Store About A mile from where I live in North Syracuse. I Like and I Love All those Carvel Ice cream hotwheels. I can't wait to bring these all home and put them into my hotwheels collection.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I saw these at the local Wally World today... and passed on all. I wasn't really impressed. I can see them being good custom fodder for those more skilled than me :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts