Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northerner = Great Buyer!

Superfast payment, good e-mails, wouldn't hesitate one second to deal with again! :thumbsup:

Thanks again,
MJM99

·
Registered
102 Posts
Northerner Great Trader!

I just bought a radio from Kevin. It was just as described and he shipped it out when he said he would. It was also well packed. What more can i say... He's a great trader in my book!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Northerner GREAT person to deal with.

Kevin is a great person to buy stuff from, was quality stuff and he ships real fast, I wouldnt hesatate to deal with him again.

thanks Chico.:wave: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Great seller!

Don`t hesitate to buy any thing from northerner! Great stuff fast shipping! Thanks Kevin! A++

:thumbsup: :wave: :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
northerner A+++++

just completed a deal with him. Item was received as promised.
shipping was very quick.
Would deal with him again.
thanks Kevin for an excellent deal.

·
698 Posts
thanks rob, great meeting you last night!

thanks for all the kind words guys! my feedback is very important to me! i have 300 positive feedbacks on ebay and other forums for great buying/selling/trading. i am ebay and paypal 'verified' with a confirmed address, i have LOTS of references available also!

so buy or sell with me and have nothing to worry about! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Just got a robi dyno off of Kevin.
Got my package after 2 days days, awesome. Great packaging everything is in mint condition.

I would definately trade with Kevin again.
Also he was very quick with email responses and questions I had

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Kevin Gregoire (Northerner) good trader

Just completed a small deal with Northerner and it went good, fast shipping, stuff was exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to make another deal with him.

Thanks for the deal Kevin

Pat

·
Registered
121 Posts
Another great deal!

Had another great deal with Kevin... (Northener) When he tells me it is like new it is like new.. You will never go wrong dealing with him. He treats you right! All around good joe!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!
Doug M....(doug57013) :wave: :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just had a awesome deal with Kevin!!! He sent me a car that was in excellent shape and was exactly everything he described and more. A pleasure doing business with him.

·
Registered
32 Posts
as said before A++++++++++++++++++++++++

Man, I didn't know Kevin was this popular, bt have to argee he's #1 in prompt emailing, super shipping EVEN OVERSEAS!!!! Received my packs in only.........5 days, can you figure just in time for my next race weekend, THNKS man

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Northerner!

I bought an item from Kevin on Sunday evening and I received it in Tuesday's mail. The item was new as described. It doesn't get any better!

Thanks Kevin:wave:

[edit] crap...I just noticed I had a typo in your name :p

1 - 20 of 60 Posts