Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RC Toy Box in St J Vermont is in the middle of a major expansion. The track is going to be close to twice the size it is now. The center line will be close to 2oo feet +-

The entire track expansion is supposed to be complete in early November and a couple of big races are planned. Presently races are held every Friday and Saturday. Saturday is oval day and upwards of 4o drivers are racing. My son and I have been racing there for 2 years and have a great time. The owner is a great Guy... Check it out !! Oh Ya the food is great on Saturdays and everyone is helpful and we have FUN !!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
St Johnsbury is at the Juction of interstae 91 and 93 or on Route 2 east of Burlington. Rc toybox is on route 2, two miles out of town. They have a website www.rctoybox.com. You can also call for better directions and race schedules. (802-748-1030) Hope this helps.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update

Went to RC tonight with my son and the old track has been torn up. New track is supposed to be done by this Friday.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Looks to be about 3hrs from Saratoga. Once the new track is down I'll see if I can round up a few guys and come up. Please let us know when its ready.
Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Based on what I am seeing the track should be ready this weekend. The carpet is to be placed this thursday. The owner is planneing a big race in November I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just an update on the track. The track is complete and we raced on it today. About 40 drivers all different oval races. Pan cars, there were almost twenty entries. The track is super smooth and there was almost no tire wear at all. Most everone used very little compound. Everyone is getting their cars set up for the new surface. The place is a little messed up, but the track was built 2 weeks ahead of schedule. The owner says big things to come in the future. November he will hold a grand opening. I hope to take photos next week and can e-mail them. I am pretty sure the RC toybox site has new photos as well. www.rctoybox.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts