Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RacingWidow00 said:
What's the address? I couldn't find it on the website.

Sorry about that , we'll get that corrected asap .

We're on the main street in N. haverhill NH , running at the gymnasiun in
what was the old elementary school years ago , now the Morrill building, just south of Aldrich's Gen Store.

Aproximately 1 3/4 hours from Burlington.

You can e-mail dirrect at [email protected]

Thanks for asking

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know if you have to relist your track on the " RC TRACKFINDER " each year ??

Alot of them don't seem to be there anymore.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Tri-oval layout makes the track have four different corners so setting your car up for the average fastest lap is key , WHAT A BLAST TO DRIVE !

4,990 Posts
Im mailing out the fall newsletter, coupons, discounts & flyers.....if anyone wants to be added onto our mailing list for all mailings, please PM me - thanks!!

If you have flyers for your upcoming events we would be happy to post them for you! Send any info to:
K&N R/C Speedway - The Sewells
74 Wood Pond Road
Glastonbury CT 06033

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Sos

Maximus is having there sos next week bring your pan cars and Sks nere 100 cars show up mister beefy will be there

·
Delicious Vinyl Graphics
4,284 Posts
Hey guys... Nice looking track from the pics! I run pan cars in Indiana, but have a facility I manage in Methuen, so I get up there a bit. Do you get a decent draw of "modified" (19 turn) or sportsman four-cell? Also, is the sportsman geared toward a beginner class? Certainly appreciate any info you have....
Todd

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Todd ,

Yes , the 19 turn class is one of our largest , this year with the Komodo/c-2 rule we anticipate even more cars.
The 4 cell sportsman is more of a biginner class here in N . haverhill.
The new SK Mod " Spec" class is going to be a big hit as this is the first year and we already have 15 plus for the first week, I think we'll see 20-25 cars in this division alone. :thumbsup:
Another new division is the Nastrucks --6 cell stk , 3300 battery's, quite a few of those being built.

WE START THIS FRIDAY THE 29TH OF SEPT.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

www.northhaverhillrcspeedway.com

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have purchased an inductance meter to keep a closer eye on any questionable arms.
A must for any track that enforces the rules !

One cheater will discourage many a racer, lets have fun.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We may be a little light on drivers this week as alot of guys are involved in the last Busch North/ East race of the season.

But we'll see you there !!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We just bought an Inductance Meter to be able to check any questionable motors / armatures.

But with NO hand wounds this year that should pretty much cure the problem

Hey , we just have fun and race , can't take this too serious :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts