Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I saw this pic in one of the picture threads and I love this van! Can someone please give me the details so I can try to find one for my collection?

Thank you!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ thanks! I clicked on all the images and my favorite color scheme is still this year's K-Mart mail in. Sigh...

You have to buy 20 cars and mail in the cards to get this, right? So getting one off eBay for around $20+ wouldn't be a bad deal?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
^ thanks! I clicked on all the images and my favorite color scheme is still this year's K-Mart mail in. Sigh...

You have to buy 20 cars and mail in the cards to get this, right? So getting one off eBay for around $20+ wouldn't be a bad deal?
Hit up your local Swap Meet or a Flea Market as you can always wheel and deal for these as Mattel flooded the market with them in different color schemes.

I hear in my area many are picking them up at $10-$15

Check this persons auction....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-HOTWHE...35335?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2574eacea7

Now where is the profit ???? Losing money isn't what's suppose to happen but it is happening everywhere.

Mattel flooded the market and people are dumping them for less than what they paid for them.

Gotta love smart-dumb people :lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thanks for the link Liv!

Do all the '55 Panels come with an opening rear hatch and a motorcycle in the back?
I want to say their is 1 or 2 that do not have the rear door that opens.... I believe one is the Reese's ....

The one that I like is the one with the snowmobile inside the back instead of the motorcycle.

It's the Hot Wheels 2009 RLC Club Exclusive '55 Chevy Panel.

Now the 1/87 scale 55 Panels do not open as they were re-tooled closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.