Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1
This was an interesting category to discover! I had actually picked up the Bone Shaker set earlier this year, but today I learned that there are 4 crushed car versions also included in this 2 car offerings. And a Rodger Dodger and Twin Mill. The named castings are all different variations exclusive to this line. And the crushed cars actually roll! Did not know that!

So nominate your one favorite from this group.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone opened up the package and tested the roll-ability of the crushed castings? 馃

Registered
Ha! I didn't know about these. Those crushed car castings are actually pretty fun looking. I see your Bone Shaker nomination and raise you a Flat Iron nomination :p

Premium Member
Yes those crushable cars roll real good. 馃憤I nominate the bone shaker also.馃憤

Reactions: canalnoises

Administrator
Discussion Starter #8
I believe 2 monster trucks are nominated - the Bone Shaker with 2, Rodger Dodger with one and the Flat Iron crushed car. I will check against the listings and prepare voting threads as needed - later on this week.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #9
After reading through the fandom listings it seems to be only one Monster Truck was nominated above in the Bone Shaker and the Rodger Dodger is the 1:64 casting included free car. It was also interesting to read about the 4 crushed cars that Brandon Vetuskey had designed for 2020 that actually role. They are actually based on 4 existing mainline castings. Not sure what the Speed Bump and Sudden Stop are based upon, but the other 2 are the '77 Custom Van and '71 Plymouth Satellite Wagon. As are the previous connect and crash car designs he also did of the Time Attaxi, Rally Cat, Bogzilla and Cruise Bruiser. Also didnt know there were 75 different Monster Trucks released last year!

Administrator
Discussion Starter #10
Apparently I cant understand my own writing and notice this catagory was about the free castings and not the monster trucks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts