Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another great wheel swap. The credit for this one goes to oldmopargerry; it came in my latest package from Canada!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Dont go balistic on me but from the vent wing back it looks kind of like a '56 olds with those white walls on it! Very cool looking though. Harvest is here and it has been a long day!

·
0 Posts
NWovalfan said:
Here's another great wheel swap. The credit for this one goes to oldmopargerry; it came in my latest package from Canada!
Hard to improve on Tri-Chevy Nomads but that is beautiful! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeff Koch said:
Is that a Jada wheel?

jk
No, just a wide tread whitewall tire and I believe the wheel is from the MONC 62 Belvedere, light blue. You would have to ask Gerry to confirm it though.

·
Registered
499 Posts
NWovalfan said:
No, just a wide tread whitewall tire and I believe the wheel is from the MONC 62 Belvedere, light blue. You would have to ask Gerry to confirm it though.
That's right Jeff, Brock nailed it. Thanks for the shout out. I'm hurting for a camera. Tires are from this car...from le pegwarmer, non?

Wheels (hub caps) from this one.

Here's "plan B" for that Nomad for those with a penchant for mixing it up a bit.

Tires from this car...
(I got my Classic Gold R14 69 Charger R/T SE with a big chip out of the paint :cry: )

Of course I had to get another Charger, so I tried those yellow lettered rubber Goodyears out with the wheels from this car.

Now, that yellow lettered rubber Goodyear tire & painted Cragar wheel combo graces this car.

Thanks to Wyatt for the pics. I'd be hooped without them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Exactly Brock...that's what I'm talking about. What do you think? Doesn't that 300 look cool? This is definately one of my favorite wheel swaps. :thumbsup: :thumbsup

If you like black cars...Here's another great looking wheel swap for you.

Take the Smokey & the Bandit Trans Am...

Use the existing tires with the wheels from this High Performance Pontiac 71 Hurst SSJ Grand Prix.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey Rich, :wave:

I know how fond of this car you are...It's one of my faves too!

try adding Goodyear Polyglass white letter tires like the ones on this car

and detailed Chrome Magnum 500's from this TRU Gold Series
66 Charger (the 69 AMX, 71 Olds 442 also uses them.)

This tire and wheel combo looks amazing on this 70 Charger as well as this Sweet Series Charger Daytona too.

Once you start you can't stop... :tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts